As a developing school and in the future as part of a multi academy trust we are always interested in hearing from outstanding practitioners and/or leaders at every level – if you are interested in working with us please get in touch.
The Governors, Leadership Team, staff and students at Castle View School are seeking to appoint passionate energetic Teachers to join our team.
Castle View School are looking to appoint an NQT of Science.
Our ideal candidate will be able to display dynamism and determination. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who truly aim to make a difference, not only to student life chances and successes, but also developing young people who contribute to society with kindness and confidence.
Please see attached Application Packs for further details.
Closing date for applications: 05/07/2019.
School Governor Vacancy
The Trustees of Zenith Multi Academy Trust would like to invite you become a local governor
at Castle View School.
Effective governance is based on six key features:
1. Strategic leadership that sets and champions vision, ethos and strategy.
2. Accountability that drives up educational standards and financial performance.
3. People with the right skills, experience, qualities and capacity.
4. Structures that reinforce clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
5. Compliance with statutory and contractual requirements.
6. Evaluation to monitor and improve the quality and impact of governance
Please see attached document for further information and the nomination form.