Our high expectations of all students are reflected in our outstanding standards of dress and appearance. All students are required to wear full school uniform; we expect parents to support our policy.
- BLAZER – black with school badge.
- TROUSERS – plain black (no cords, denim, flares or narrow leg).
- SHIRT – white with smart collar, cuffs and top button (short sleeve shirts may be worn in the summer)
- Please Note: We no longer have Polo shirts as part of the school uniform
- TIE – school design, striped in lower school, plain with badge in upper school.
- SOCKS – dark colours
- SHOES – black, formal in style. Heels no higher than 3cms.(No Trainers, Sandals, Canvas Shoes or boots)
- JUMPERS – plain black v neck jumpers
- COATS – any sensible raincoat, overcoat, anorak is allowed. They should also be removed once in the building. (hoodies are not permitted)
- JEWELLERY – one pair of small studs for students. No Rings, No Necklaces & No facial studs are allowed.
- MAKE-UP – Make-Up, Nail Varnish, False Nails or Eyelashes are not permitted. Students will be required to remove any of these articles.
- HAIR – extreme and inappropriate hairstyles are not allowed; in terms of shortness, anything below a level 2 is not acceptable. Hairbands & Clips should be a dark colour. Students may not wear hair fashion such as flowers, bows, scarves in place of a hair band. These may be confiscated if students do not adhere to this request.
- Shorts – black
- Polo shirts – white with school logo
- Overtops – plain black sweatshirt OR plain black training top
- Jogging bottoms – black
- Castle View leggings- Must be the castle view leggings (No branded leggings will be allowed)
- Socks – Outside winter ( black football socks) Indoor and Summer White sports socks
- Footwear – Trainers, Football boots, gymnastics or dance shoes
- Rugby Shirt – Black with white stripe
- Shin Pads and Gum Shield
Students will be aware of the activities they are doing in advance and should bring appropriate kit for that activity and time of year.