Our high expectations of all students are reflected in our outstanding standards of dress and appearance. All students are required to wear full school uniform; we expect parents to support our policy.
- BLAZER – black with school badge.
- TROUSERS – plain black (no cords, denim, flares or narrow leg).
- SHIRT – white with smart collar, cuffs and top button (short sleeve shirts may be worn in the summer)
- Please Note: We no longer have Polo shirts as part of the school uniform
- TIE – school design, striped in lower school, plain with badge in upper school.
- SOCKS – dark colours
- SHOES – black, formal in style. Heels no higher than 3cms.(No Trainers, Sandals, Canvas Shoes or boots)
- JUMPERS – plain black v neck jumpers
- COATS – any sensible raincoat, overcoat, anorak is allowed. They should also be removed once in the building. (hoodies are not permitted)
- JEWELLERY – one pair of small studs for students. No Rings, No Necklaces & No facial studs are allowed.
- MAKE-UP – Make-Up, Nail Varnish, False Nails or Eyelashes are not permitted. Students will be required to remove any of these articles.
- HAIR – extreme and inappropriate hairstyles are not allowed; in terms of shortness, anything below a level 2 is not acceptable. Hairbands & Clips should be a dark colour. Students may not wear hair fashion such as flowers, bows, scarves in place of a hair band. These may be confiscated if students do not adhere to this request.
- Shorts – Plain black
- Polo shirts – white with school logo
- Overtops – Plain black sweatshirt OR Plain black training top (no stripes or change of colours)
- Jogging bottoms – Plain black
- Castle View leggings- Must be the castle view leggings (No branded leggings will be allowed)
- Socks – Outside winter ( black football socks) Indoor and Summer White sports socks
- Towel (if needed during winter months)
- Footwear – Trainers, Football boots, gymnastics or dance shoes
- Rugby Shirt – Black with white stripe
- Shin Pads and Gum Shield (For Rugby and Hockey)
Students will be aware of the activities they are doing in advance and should bring appropriate kit for that activity and time of year.