- Governor Advert
- Governor Nomination Form
- Privacy Notice - Job Applicants - Zenith
- Recruitment Monitoring Form - Zenith
- Application Pack Art Teacher
- Application Pack DoL English
- Application Form – Associate – Zenith July 2020
- Application Form - Teacher - Zenith - July 2020
As a developing school and as part of a multi academy trust, we are always interested in hearing from outstanding practitioners and/or leaders at every level – if you are interested in working with us please get in touch.
School Governor Vacancy
The Trustees of Zenith Multi Academy Trust would like to invite you become a local governor
at Castle View School.
Effective governance is based on six key features:
1. Strategic leadership that sets and champions vision, ethos and strategy.
2. Accountability that drives up educational standards and financial performance.
3. People with the right skills, experience, qualities and capacity.
4. Structures that reinforce clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
5. Compliance with statutory and contractual requirements.
6. Evaluation to monitor and improve the quality and impact of governance
Please see attached document for further information and the nomination form.
Teacher of Art required January 2021
Castle View School are looking to appoint a Teacher of Art.
Our ideal candidate will be able to display dynamism and determination. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who truly aim to make a difference, not only to student life chances and successes, but also developing young people who contribute to society with kindness and confidence.
Please see attached Application Pack for further details.
Closing date for applications: 25 September 2020
Interview Date: To be confirmed.
DIRECTOR OF ENGLISH REQUIRED JANUARY 2021
Main/Upper Pay Range (dependent on experience)
TLR 1B £9,876
Castle View School is a welcoming, diverse, innovative place to work where children are given the opportunity and inspiration to pursue academic excellence as well as develop personally. We, as a school community, have developed a growth mindset where failure is an opportunity for growth and that nothing is impossible. We have the ethos that students, staff, parents/carers, governors and local businesses can and will collaborate and work effectively in partnership to create an environment where students can "be the best that they can be."
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
- The ideal candidate will be able to display dynamism and determination. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who truly aim to make a difference, not only to student life chances and successes, but also developing young people who contribute to society with kindness and confidence.
We aim to do this through:
- The development of productive, positive working relationships, so every student is valued as an individual who is known and respected within an ordered and purposeful community that prepares them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life in modern Britain.
- Inspiring the next generation, encouraging ambition and aspiration by fostering excellence in learning through first class teaching.
- An engaging, broad and balanced curriculum that develops the skills of creativity, problem solving and investigation whilst promoting a healthy and active lifestyle.
- If you want to make difference to our students and local community, please contact email@example.com for an application or to arrange a visit to our school. Please note that only those applicants who are asked to attend for interview will be contacted.
Closing date: 13 March 2020.
Castle View School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and good references. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if there is a good level of response. Therefore we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. Castle View School is a Zenith Multi Academy Trust School as part of the Zenith Multi-Academy Trust.