Our high expectations of all students are reflected in our outstanding standards of dress and appearance. All students are required to wear full school uniform; we expect parents to support our policy.
- Black blazer with a Castle View school badge.
- Clip-on school tie.
- Plain white shirt with a stiff collar. The shirt should be tucked inside the waistband of the trousers or skirt. The top button of the shirt should be done up at all times.
- Castle View grey V neck jumper (available to purchase from the school uniform shop).
- Plain black ankle or knee length socks or plain black tights.
- Black leather or leather-like formal shoes. Trainers or canvass-type shoes are not permitted.
- Straight leg, black, tailored and to the ankle school trousers with no distinctive styling or fashioning. Skinny trousers, jeans, leggings, tight trousers and trousers with obvious belts/buttons/buckles are not permitted.
- Castle View green tartan kilt (available to purchase from the school uniform shop).
- No jewellery except for one pair of plain studs, with one stud in each ear lobe, and a wrist watch. Any other facial piercings including eyebrow bars, nose and tongue studs are not permitted. All excess jewellery will be confiscated.
- Students may wear discreet make up in upper school. Nails must be kept to a short, practical length with no nail varnish. False nails (acrylic or gel) and false eye lashes are not permitted.
- Extremes of hair styles and colour are not allowed.
No coats, Jackets or Hooded tops are to be worn inside the school building.
Phones and Headphones are not permitted in school.
(Optional) Shin pads and gum shield – Rugby and Hockey
Students will be aware of the activities they are doing in advance and should bring appropriate kit for that activity and time of year.
PENN UK - UNIFORM Shop (Online Only)
Website: PENN UK
Penn Sports Ltd T/A PENN UK
15-17 Kents Hill Road,
South Benfleet, Essex
Tel: 01268 751724